Are you a content creator with a knack for SEO? Do you have a proven track record of growing organic traffic? Are you deeply analytical and process-driven by nature? If that sounds like you, keep reading.
Northpeak is a conversion rate optimization and growth marketing agency focused on creating world-class user experiences that increase conversions and revenue. Our work is grounded in research, data, and design. We’re hiring people that want to raise the bar of marketing higher. We believe in reasonable deadlines, treating people with respect, and providing them with opportunities to grow. We’re looking for people that are fun to work with and want to build something they’re proud to share with the world. We work with clients across industries in B2B and B2C, including SaaS and eCommerce. We specialize in tactics like CRO, Technical SEO, Google Ads, Content Strategy, Facebook Ads, and Email. Our bread and butter is building efficient, holistic marketing strategies and we do this with our team, process, and style.
About the Role
As a Content and Search Marketing Manager at Northpeak, you will be responsible for overseeing the content pipeline and increased organic visibility for 4-6 clients. You will be responsible for significantly growing our client’s organic traffic by producing and optimizing long-form content that helps our clients. You have a deep understanding of the pillar-cluster content model, experience ranking at the top of SERPs for high-value keywords, and proven frameworks for growing organic traffic.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Keyword and topic research, Keyword mapping, SEO audit and analysis
- Technical SEO, On-site optimization
- SEO strategy planning
- Content marketing strategy for blog posts and editorial calendar
- Content and blog posts creation for on and off-site publishing
- Link building and brand mentions on high-authority publications
- Uncover and holistically understand a company’s existing content performance to find the bottlenecks preventing the business from achieving their goals
- Help Northpeak clients grow their organic visibility with long-term growth content.
- Assess qualitative and quantitative data to make informed decisions about content strategies
- Define your measures of success and track core KPIs
- Develop content strategies for client websites to maximize business growth
- Create and execute quarterly growth content plans for 4-6 clients that are rooted in data and target audience insights
- Create original, authoritative content for the Northpeak website and blog
- Shadow a team member on 2-3 clients to learn more about Northpeak's growth marketing process.
- Assist in building SEO and Content Marketing strategies for 3 clients.
Within 3 months, you'll...
- Manage SEO and Content marketing for five clients, meeting with them weekly with the growth marketer on the account.
- Implement Northpeak's content marketing strategy based on our target audience
- Build a process to manage the content pipeline for multiple accounts.
Within 6 months, you'll...
- Manage content marketing for six or seven clients, meeting with them weekly with the growth marketer on the account.
- Make process improvements to Northpeak's client onboarding flow as it relates to our content marketing service.
- Manage execution and impact results for each of your accounts.
- Meet weekly with Growth Marketers at Northpeak to develop specific strategies for each of your clients.
- You have 4+ years of experience as a content marketer with a background that includes data-driven SEO.
- You have an inclusive, hands-on client management style with proven experience clearly communicating growth marketing strategy.
- You have a learning mindset. You are committed to getting better every day.
- You have a bias toward action and are both efficient and adaptable.
- You are a driver, focused on making an impact on the organization and clients every day.
- You have demonstrated success testing and uncovering useful insights and sharing them in an engaging form that inspires people to take action.
Why Should You Join The Northpeak Team?
Join at the ground level of an growing company making an impact in the digital space
Fully remote team that knows what it means to develop and support remote talent
Work directly with the founder
Opportunity to be an early employee and help shape our vision (including building our own products and investing in others)
Career education opportunities
We’ll support your professional growth by exposing you to areas of the business you want to explore
Work with exciting and mission-driven B2B, ecommerce, and SaaS companies
Northpeak is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to diversity. As part of this commitment, we do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, sex, gender, gender identity, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, citizenship, veteran status, or disability status. If you submit an application, you confirm that you are able to legally work in the United States, and do not require visa sponsorship. Northpeak is unable to sponsor visas at this time.