About the Role
Craft unique brand identity & website design that helps visitors convert into paying customers. We’re looking to make sure the vision and differentiators are communicated in a simple and effective way while building a unique and differentiated brand.
Experience in the B2C SaaS space is a bonus!
- Collaborate daily with a multidisciplinary team of Software Engineers, Researchers, Strategists, and Marketers
- Establish design schedules, ensure final visual design concepts are on-brand, on-budget, and deliver on product strategy goals.
- Collaborate with peers to ensure designs are conceptually sound
- Ensure content strategy and design are aligned
- You’ll build cohesive and lightweight design systems
- Continuously iterate your designs to stay current with mobile trends
- Give and receive design critique to help constantly refine and push our work
- You’ve been designing digital products for 5-7+ years
- Experience shipping digital products, being involved from research and concept design, to detailed design in an Agile process.
- Demonstrated proficiency in balancing user goals, technology needs, and business objectives.
- Extensive knowledge of wireframing and prototyping tools: Figma, Sketch, InVision, and Adobe Xd
- Working closely with business stakeholders and tech partners, you'll help the team craft the right experiences that will deliver new tools and improve overall user satisfaction & adoption
- A portfolio that exemplifies strong visual design and a focus on defining the user experience
- You’ve proudly shipped and launched several websites
- A strong understanding of typography, layout, color, and advanced design principles
- You’re a conceptual thinker that can translate customer needs, behaviors, and project requirements
- Experience effectively presenting and communicating your design decisions to clients and team members
Northpeak is a growth marketing agency focused on creating world-class user experiences that increase conversions and revenue. Our work is grounded in research, data, and design.
We’re hiring people that want to raise the bar of marketing higher. We believe in reasonable deadlines, treating people with respect, and providing them with opportunities to grow.
We’re looking for people that are fun to work with and want to build something they’re proud to share with the world. We work with clients across industries in B2B and B2C, including SaaS and eCommerce.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying